What is Nom Nom Chews?
Why Nom Nom Chews?
Whats in it?
- Crude Protein Min: 67.9%
- Crude Fat Min: 4%
- Fiber: 0.0%
- Moisture: up to 10.3% (Softer than other chews for easy chewing and prevent dental injuries.)
- Ash: up to 6.6%
- No Salt
- No Lime
- No Soy
- No Grains
- No Gluten
- No Preservatives
- No Fake Stuff
What is expiry date for nom nom chews?
What is the ideal age for my dog to have a Nom Nom Chew?
If my dog can’t finish chew in one go, can I give it again later? How do I store the bar once opened?
What sizes of Nom Nom Chews are available?
For the Tiny and the Giant
There are five sizes available
- X Small for the toy dogs under 7kg
- Small for the dogs under 12 kg
- Medium for medium size dogs under 20 kg
- Large for dogs above 20kg
- Extra large for giant babies over 25kg
What are the precautions/instructions for Nom Nom Chews?
When your pet is about to finish the chew – take it away. Place it in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until they puff out.
Take it out and put it on the counter to cool it down. Give it to your pet for the last bite. Your fellow four-legged friend will thank you for it.
If you notice any kind of fibrous white/grey, green or blue spots on the chew, dispose of it.