Himalayan Yak Milk Dog Chew
- Large Chew of ~177g and ~20cm in length
- X Large Chew of ~216g and ~18cm in length
- Great for dogs over 20kg
- Size: Large & X Large
- An excellent dental dog chew for healthy teeth and gums
- One base natural ingredient: Yak Milk
- One source: Domesticated Yak.
- One location: Himalayan mountainous range in Nepal
- One simple making process using the ancient recipe.
Yaks have been kept by local tribes in the mountains for centuries where they graze mainly on organic grass and herbs.
Due to the high resilience of the cold climate, they were domesticated, and their milk was used to make Chhurpi, a hard, high-protein cheese type delicious chew that has been used by native people for decades. Sherpas were snacking on them during their long trips and hikes around the Himalayas
Known and tasted for decades by humans and adopted for our furry friends. Today these delicious chews remain not only one of the main snacks amongst local Nepali people but it also been recognised as one of the tastiest and healthiest treats for our four-legged companions.
Go ahead and let your dog taste and enjoy it!
Nutritional analysis of yak milk dog chew:
- Min Crude Protein: 67.9%
- Crude Fat: 4.0%
- Moisture: 0.5- 10.3%
- Ash: 6.6%
- No Lime, Salt, Grains, therefore, no Gluten
- No additional grains, artificial colours or enhanced flavours
Yak milk dog chews are available in 5 sizes:
- XSmall for the toy dogs under 7 kg
- Small for the dogs under 12 kg
- Medium for the dogs between 12 – 20 kg
- Large for large breeds above 20 kg. It does not exclude other sizes too
- X Large for giant babies of >25 kg